Monday, February 17, 2014

Why I Joined FG Xpress and You Should Too! Are you a Network Marketer? Thinking about becoming one?


 

Are you a Network Marketer?  Thinking about becoming one? 

Let me tell you why I joined FG Xpress.  I was looking for a new opportunity.  I could not keep up with my current MLM that required home parties, training that was hours away, and high monthly sales requirements with a low compensation plan.  I began looking for a place to call "home"
 
I had listened to too many sneaky sales talks, have been exposed to over-priced products and large monthly obligations. This had turned me off to many network marketing opportunities. I kept an open mind and was prepared to say no to FG Xpress but had to have another look when this opportunity was recently presented to me.

 
After carefully listening and learning all the details about this GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY I felt a sense of excitement and enthusiasm. I enrolled straight away and have achieved incredible results in a relatively short period of time.  This is because I joined the fastest growing team in FG Xpress.  The Hager marketing group that included Brad Hager, Dr. Gonzalez, Damien Callais, Jeff Lessard, and Constance Petot.  This team was filled with leaders and I knew if I signed up, I wanted to be in their down-line!

This team provides free training, consistent support, and offers to do 3-way calls with those we have interested in joining the company.  Our team grows globally each week and we have teams growing in over 60 countries already!
After approximately 4 weeks I have recovered my initial investment and am earning enough money to cover our ongoing orders.  I am convinced that having ongoing support, sticking to proven fundamentals, being consistent and having fun in helping people realizing their potential and passion as well as physical and financial health is the secret.

 


The fact is that network marketing has created more millionaires than any other industry. The fact is also that being successful in network marketing is open to anyone. The reason most people are not successful and don’t achieve financial independence is simply they quit too soon and are not consistent in their efforts.

Providing people with potential solutions that my resolve their challenges is the key to sustainable health, long lasting friendships and a residual income.
Fill out the CONTACT FORM at www.thepainreliefstrip.com if you would like to get in touch with me for more information.  I would be happy to answer all of your questions and set up a 3-way call with one of the leaders on my team!



DON'T MISS THE BUS!  SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW!
 
 
 
Get started with Powerstrips here: http://thepainreliefstrip.fgxpress.com
Get on the mailing list: http://www.thepainreliefstrip.com
Like my business page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fgxpresspowerstripsWV
Like out team page on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/fgxpressnow
FG Xpress is a network marketing company that is owned by Forever Green Worldwide, which is a publicly traded company.  FGXpress International strives to bring high quality natural products to consumers, like the PowerStrip.


Power Strips Infrared Technology | How do Powerstrips work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yLxlrzioecM&list=PLDdH5sv2WaD0NNS5vXjbQ15KXejoR1uaa

 

FG Xpress Powerstrips Testimonials | Do Powerstrips Work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOndOx3RPZo&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLDdH5sv2WaD0NNS5vXjbQ15KXejoR1uaa
 

FG Xpress Presentation | Powerstrips | Compensation Plan  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAwQuja5ZU&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLDdH5sv2WaD0NNS5vXjbQ15KXejoR1uaa


 


FGXpress Powerstrips

FG Xpress Powerstrips ingredients
FG xpress Fast Start
FG Xpress X tribe
FG Xpress Team Bonus
FG Xpress Matching bonus
FG Xpress Rank Bonus
FG Xpress Basic Kit
FG Xpress Lateral Kit
FG Xpress Team Bonuses
FG Xpress get started
fg xpress
fg xpress compensation plan
fgxpress compensation
fg xpress testimonial
fg xpress xtribe
fg xpress lateral pack
fg xpress powerstrip ingredients
fg xpress powerstrips
fg xpress 5 technologies
fg xpress media
fg xpress channel
fg xpress xtribe
fg xpress powerstrips testimonials
powerstrips
How do Powerstrips work?
Germanium
marine phytoplankton
red Korean ginseng
fg xpress scam
science of fg xpress powerstrips
powerstrips review
constance petot
constance cpop petot
Dr. Gonzales
Dr. Robert Gonzales
Chiropractor
Brad Hager
Pain relief
Ground floor MLM
Team Now
Best team in FG Xpress
 

No comments:

Post a Comment